Registration & Courses
For students currently enrolled at Holy Trinity, and for those coming from St. John Paul II Collegiate, we have registration appointments with one person in our registration team. The registration team consists of Mrs. Ostafichuk, Mr. Leidl, Mr. Gay, Mrs. Donnelly, Mrs. Epp and Mrs. Williams and students choose who they register with coming from St. JPII and then that person works with them through their time at Trinity. These meetings occur in March and April for the upcoming school year.
For students currently enrolled at John Paul II Collegiate:
- There will be an information evening & tour on Monday, March 20th starting at 7:30 p.m. at St. James Parish
- Registratoin meetings will be booked after this date
- Current St. John Paul II students do not need to fill out the online inquiry or registration if moving to Holy Trinity Academy. Those students will transfer over automatically
- If you will not be coming to Holy Trinity for Grade 10 - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
For students not currently with Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools seeking Catholic Education for your son/daughter:
- We are holding a New Inquiries Open House on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 7:30 pm here at Holy Trinity Academy
- Please complete the online Registratoin Inquiry - link found below
- Once the online Registration Inquiry has been completed and you've attended the New Inquiries Open House, we will schedule an Admission Meeting with one of our Administrators
If you have any questions please send us an email at email@example.com.
We are now accepting
Online Registration Inquiries
for all grades!
Great learning starts at Christ the Redeemer Catholic schools where schools focus on early literacy and numeracy in a safe and caring faith-based environment.
Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools offers publically-funded, faith-based education to students from pre-kindergarten to Grade 12.
Room is often available for students of all faiths who desire an authentic Catholic education. Catholic education promotes the spiritual, academic, cultural, physical and social development of all students.
Your best option for a browser is Firefox or Chrome. Please avoid using Internet Explorer
*Please note, if you have any issues with the online process, drop into the school and we will provide you with a computer and walk you through it.